Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

Character Application Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Character Application Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Character Application Sheet   Character Application Sheet EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Below you will find the Character Sheet. Please copy the application and fill it out properly, being as detailed as possible and then paste it into the Pending thread - the title should be you characters name. Once submitted, and if approved you will find your character in the appropriate section.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Picture of your character goes here. There are plenty of image hosting sites on the net if you do not wish to upload directly from your computer. You must provide an image of your character.)

Character Sheet

Universe You Come From: (Which genre/universe do you come from. Marvel, Buffy, Etc)

Full Name: (First/Middle/Last)

Alias: (Nicknames or other names you are or were known by)

Species: (Vampire, Shapeshifter, Mutant, Human)

D.O.B.: (Your birthdate)

Height: (How tall are you)

Weight: (How much do you weigh)

Hair: (What color/style)

Eyes: (What color)

Sexual Preference: (Are you Gay, Straight, Lesbian or Bi-Sexual)

D.O.C.: (This applies to vampires and werewolves only. What is the date that you became one)

Birthplace: (Where were you born)

Current Residence: (Where do you live now)

Physical Appearance: (Skin color, body shape, etc. What do you look like. Please include scars, piercings, and tattoos in the description)

Attire: (How do you dress)

Vehicle: (If you have one, please list it - pictures are also welcomed)

Significant Other: (Your spouse or mate if you have one)

Other Relatives: (Please list your family)

Strengths: (Must list atleast 3, detail welcomed but not required)

Weaknesses: (Must list atleast 3, detail welcomed but not required)

Dislikes: (Must have 3)

Powers: (List your unique abilities and give detail whereas it's not self-explanatory)

Talents: (What are you good at and exhibit the most in these gifts)

History: (Explain your past from childhood through how you got to be where you are now. Be as descriptive as possible and be creative. Please do not just copy a wiki bio for a canon character, use it as guidance if you must to aide in replicating your own write-up. If your playing a canon character, then you should already have a vast amount of knowledge for said character. Must be atleast one paragraph in length for canon and non-canon characters.)

Face Claim: (The name of the actor/actress/musician/etc who you are using to model your character's appearance. Drawings, cartoons, anime are not preferred, however if you wish your character's appearance to utilize such - that is fine.)

Why I deserve to play this character: (Permission to excuse this instance is only granted if the Admin has had extensive RPing experience with you and this canon character. This applies only to anyone seeking to play a Canon character. If you want to play an official character than you must give a written explanation as to why you would be the best candidate to play them. If you have any issues with this, then do not take on a canon character. We're looking for the best, so show us what you got! Minimum 100 words required.)
Back to top Go down
https://forsakensociety.forumtwilight.com

Character Application Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Society :: Character Creation Zone :: Character Application Sheet-
Jump to: