Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

Welcome to Forsaken Society!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Admin

Welcome to Forsaken Society! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Forsaken Society!   Welcome to Forsaken Society! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:54 pm

Welcome to Forsaken Society. We are a multi-genre crossover role playing game. We welcome characters from various universes, including: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men and Marvel. Your original homegrown characters are welcomed as well.

All genre's are encouraged to interact with one another in various places and threads all around the board, that's why we're a crossover site. This allows for some of our favorite characters to have interaction that they would otherwise be unable to. Where powers are concerned, there will be vast differences. Magic users, vampires, werewolves, etc - all of their abilities work differently. Please keep this in mind as there is no solidifying rule that states that you cannot use them to the fullest of their capabilities.

We do not welcome overpowered beings such as deities, Apocalypse (Marvel), etc. These types of characters will be dispensed whereas a campaign is concerned and by the Admin/Mod. Currently there is no set forth campaign, however it is in the works and will be written and laid out for you by the Admin. Until that time arises, please feel free to post and interact with various characters around the board.

You are allowed to play multiple characters, as long as you can handle them all. You will need to use a different e-mail address per each character you register on the forum.

Thou is welcomed to the Forsaken Society
Back to top Go down
https://forsakensociety.forumtwilight.com

Welcome to Forsaken Society!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Society :: Main :: Rules & Guidelines-
Jump to: