Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

Montague and Capulet (Ginny)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Montague and Capulet (Ginny) Empty
PostSubject: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 7:37 pm

Draco frowned as he stepped of the train into Manhattan with his father and mother close behind him. "Ugh this city smells like poor people father, must we vacation amongst these uneducated swine?" Lucius spoke coldly "Worry not Draco, we will be enjoying the finer parts of the city soon enough; and they will suit your tastes." Draco sneered as he walked past a homeless man begging for change, Draco held his nose and ignored the man entirely. "I should hope so, because these common folk are even more inferior to us than the rich muggle fools we have to deal with."

Lucius muttered something under his breath and Draco turned towards his father. "I'll meet up with you later father, I want to see the rest of this destitute city for myself." Draco liked seeing how the poor and the homeless lived, it fueled his arrogance and made him feel more alive; to mock those worse off then himself. Draco eventually wandered into a public park, carrying himself with an air of nobility that had been bred into him, even though he wasn't a noble. Say what you wanted about the Malfoy family, they may have been cold hearted as a family and arrogant to boot; but they also managed to look very noble almost regal. Common people moved out of Draco's way as if he were some sort of dignitary or someone else important.

Draco sneered and stood at a far corner of the park watching the poor, stupid dull cows go about their pointless idiotic lives. It was a bit like watching monkeys at the zoo only here you didn't have to pay for the entertainment. Draco was laughing in contempt as he observed the common people and their simple pathetic lives.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:20 pm

The Weasley family had been given a huge break when they won a contest that gave them all a trip to any place they wanted to go. It had been a debate for a while on where to go, but the family finally settled on the US and New York. Of course Arthur Weasley wanted to take the new flying car he had created, but Molly put a stop to that and they all took a plane. When the family arrived they headed for the hotel that was provided with the trip and the children decided they wanted to go sight seeing. After arguements and reassurances that everyone wouldn't go far the parents agreed. Ginny ended up starting out the sightseeing trip with her older brother Ron, but then she managed to lose him easily in a store and set out on her own.

Even though she knew she wasn't able to use magic in the muggle world Ginny had her wand on her and kept it close. The redhead was eager to see what it was like in America, though as she walked down the streets she realized that it wasn't much differnt then the streets of London. The shops held things she had never seen before, but she didn't dare go in and ask about them. She didn't want to seem dumb or anything, so she simply window shopped, she had muggle money on her and thankfully it had been explained to her in case she needed anything. Her wanderings found her heading into a very large park where she started down one of the paths admiring the beauty of the place.

Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Draco decided to walk along one of the paths leading through the park and found himself smiling grimly and laughing at the delight he was taking in the suffering of others. Draco heard footsteps coming from the other direction and looked up to see none other than Ginny Weasley. He rubbed his eyes thinking that this had to be some sort of illusion. "Weasley? weren't content to drown England in your filth? Of all the places to see you I never thought I would meet you blood traitors while I was on vacation. How did you even get here anyways? not like your family could ever afford it blood traitor, how is Potter and that Mudblood..whats her name again?"

He smirked wickedly and grinned at her, waiting for her reaction to his taunting and rudeness. "well you would fit in right here in this park, might even be a bit better then whatever hovel you call a home Weasley." Draco laughed at his own joke, he was grimly delighted that Weasleys where here and he hoped to make all of their lives a living hell for the duration of their vacation.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:00 pm

Ginny paused in her walking and enjoying the park when she heard none other then Draco Malfoy's drawling voice. Golden brown eyes narrowed and the redhead tossed her waist length hair over her shoulder as she glared at the blonde haired teenager. Her arms folded across her chest and she shook her head as he stated spewing his taunts. "Malfoy, of all the places to run into you.... it had to be here. You know you really should stop acting like you own the whole bloody world because you don't!" She spat out as she glared at him. "It's none of your business how my family got here, what does matter is that you just stay away from us!" The Weasley and Malfoy family had been at each other for years, the Weasley's were pureblood's, but because they weren't wealthy like the Malfoy's, they were looked down upon.

Ginny wasn't going to let Draco Malfoy ruin her vacation, so she held her head high, and stomped past him to continue on her way. If he followed her she always had her wand, and though she knew she shouldn't use it, it would be her first warning. She had never used magic in the muggle world because she usually avoided being in it unless she had no choice. She would hex Malfoy so badly that he would sprout feelers and have to crawl all the way back to his parents if he decided to mess with her. The redhead was known for her hex's and curses around Hogwart's school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and Draco had seen a few with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

He chuckled softly and grinned at Ginny enjoying her torment. Draco was quite enjoying the reaction Ginny was having to his taunts. He smirked at her and laughed softly. "Oh we may not own the world Weasley but we are certainly better than a set of blood traitors." He laughed evilly, though he was a bit frightened by Ginny's temper to be told. Draco grinned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Weasley you won't dare hex me even if I was a poor enough wizard to let you hex me; you would be expelled from your dear boring old Hogwarts. Heh this has been fun Weasley, how long will your blood traitor family be sticking around here?"

Draco actually smiled at her and found himself having quite a bit of fun doing this, it was strange but for once he was actually enjoying the time he was spending with a Weasley. Draco smirked once again and laughed gently. Draco chuckled again and walked up to Ginny putting his hand on her shoulder and squeezing it softly. "Well Weasley, this is certainly the most fun I've had in this boring and run down part of the city." He parted from her and laughed softly enjoying her torment, but deep inside; so deep that it was hidden even from himself Draco was carrying a spark of feeling for the youngest Weasley, eventually it would either blossom or die out most likely it would wither and die as Draco couldn't see himself ever liking a blood traitor, and his father would never stand for it.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:42 pm

Ginny whirled around, her long fiery hair and the ankle length black skirt she wore moving with her, as she glared at Draco once more. Her hand was clenched around her wand inside her jacket and she shook her head as he stepped up and settled a hand on her shoulder. The wand was out quick as a flash and settled inches from Draco's throat as she glared up at him. "Try me...." She spat out softly.

"No muggles on this path to see us and trees all around, I could do it and none of them would know." When he let his hand drop she stepped back away from him and the wand was settled at her side but still in plain sight. She shook her head as he continued to put her family down and finally turned away from him. "You can continue to do that all you want, you do it because mummy and daddy don't pay attention to you. You revel in the suffering of others because your not payed attention to."
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:40 pm

Draco remained composed and he wouldn't show it on his face or in his stance, but Ginny's comment had hit home. His father and mother did neglect him and his intolerance of others was a defense mechanism to keep himself from breaking down. Draco smiled wickedly at Ginny and laughed. "The worthless opinion of a poor witch who gets her clothes hand me down from her older brothers." Draco was enjoying this game and truthfully it would be well worth being hexed a time or two though.

The older slytherin boy though he didn't know it had developed a crack in his armor thanks to Ginny. It wouldn't be apparent until later, but of all the people a supposedly inferior wizard had gotten through Draco's emotional armor. Later the night after he left Ginny, he would find himself regretting the things he had said to her for a brief moment. Though he would quickly dismiss those thoughts he would still remember for a brief moment how he had admired the shimmer of her fiery red hair.
Back to top Go down
Ginny Weasley

Ginny Weasley

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 9:53 pm

Ginny did her best to ignore Draco's words as she strode away from him, she was not going to give him the pleasure of seeing how angry that comment had made her. She had often heard her brothers complaining that they didn't have enough money to get anything new. Secretly she couldn't help but feel the same way they did, though she always felt bad after having these feelings and thoughts. Her father worked very hard to support his family and though they didn't have everything that the Malfoy family had, they still made ends meet. Honestly Ginny would have taken the Burrow over a manor anytime, because it was her home, sure it leaned and groaned when the wind blew, but it was where her family resided. She turned to glance back over her shoulder a minute later finding herself catching Draco's eyes before she was turning back away. The young man was attractive, which did nothing to make Ginny's temper calm, it only made her more angry that she even thought that way about Draco Malfoy.
Back to top Go down
Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:46 am

Draco walked away from her feeling good about getting under the youngest Weasley's skin. A day spent reminding a Weasley of their status amongst wizards was a good day indeed. He was whistling cheerfully as he made his way back to the luxury hotel that his family was staying in. They of course had the penthouse suite, a room so large that one could play football inside of it. Draco rode the elevator to the top floor, scanning his card to get into the room.

As he walked inside a gleeful expression on his face, Lucius sneered at him. "Where have you been boy?" Draco sighed, nothing he ever did was good enough for his father. He spoke candidly, "the Weasley's are in town as well father, I could resist putting the youngest on in her place." Lucius smiled at Draco evilly, "You've killed her then?" Draco frowned and shook his head. Lucius crossed the room quickly, backhanding Draco hard and sending the teenager down to his knees. Draco rose shakily when his father grabbed him by the hair, He was on his feet just in time to be punched in the stomach; doubling over and coughing up blood. His father sneered and produced his own wand aiming it at Draco. "Crucio" Draco began screaming in agony but Lucius had already silenced the room and no sound would escape it's walls. "next time you have a Weasley cornered, you kill them boy if you want to remain the heir to this family.

Draco groaned and lay in a heap on the floor twitching and shaking from having the cruciatus curse used on him by his own father.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Montague and Capulet (Ginny)   Montague and Capulet (Ginny) Empty

Back to top Go down

Montague and Capulet (Ginny)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forsaken Society :: Around The World :: Manhatten-
Jump to: