Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

Time away(open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 am

Drew walked around by himself at night as he was lost in thoughts. He was glad that they all were allowed to hang out on their own. Drew didn’t like sitting inside the place they were staying at, just like the others so he was glad just like the rest to be allowed to be free but they all had to be free not to be seen by anyone nor humans nor other vampires. He was fine with that like the rest but he was fine with that but for different reasons so, as he didn’t wish to see anyone anyways. Drew saw no point in that anyway, after all as far as he was concerned the girl he was in love with named Sherry was dead and she was the only one he ever wanted anyways. As he walked around he thought of her and how much he wished she never died and that they were still together but he knew that it won’t ever happen and it still hurt him. Drew considered moving on even so he wasn’t sure he could but he knew that he had to try at least, and that was what he was trying to do.

He was still annoyed that Merryl did what she did as he knew very well that it was her because she was jealous of what he and Sherry had. At that time Merryl thought that he and her were belong together, however The dark side of Merryl killed his love Sherry but it didn’t make things easier at all. Drew wished that no one knew about him and Sherry until he turned her and had a ceremony together as he could have been with her then. Also he knew that it would have been hard to hard her if he turned her but he believed that in one way or the other he could end up eventually convincing the elders and Murdoch as well as the others that he did the right thing and that he helped their vampire race as well as his own love life. Also part of Drew doubted tht it would work but it didn’t matter now since she was dead and there was nothing to do about that. He did like Dillan but not as much as he liked Sherry but he couldn’t be with her as he was vampire and she was human as far as she was concerned. Besides he didn’t want the same fate for her nor worse. Which was why after Dillan was bitten by Carl and all other things that happened next like her changing temporary and all they all agreed to say goodbye to her and Essie erased her memory.Drew still remember that until now which was why he hoped for now not to fell for anyone, until he meets a good female vampire that fits him and be with her but it won’t ever be Merryl yet it could definitely be someone else so. Unless of course he finds out that he did manage to turn Sherry into a vampire and if so and she gets cleared and all then he planned to continue with her where they left off. In condition that she agrees with that that is because if not he wasn’t going to force her after all since it wasn’t like him to force anyone to do anything. As Drew thought that things he kept on walking until he heard with his vampire hearing that someone was coming to where he was as he stopped and looked around wondering who it was that came his way.

((ooc:before anyone asks i took this thread post and the application of his that i wrote from another board where i rp as him. I really liked most information of his that i used there so i had to use it here as it is the way to describe him as for the thread, well i really liked this thread and the post so i had to use this post here, i do hope it's ok)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 4:22 am

Finally she had gotten a normal case. As of late Audrey had been confronted with things that she would have rather been in the dark about. Better yet would have rather have not exist at all. Life was just one big jumble of mess and confusion though and Audrey was beginning to accept that. When she caught wind of a haunting in L.A. Audrey had put the pedal to the metal and drove clear across two states to take care of it. Exercising spirits was the very first thing that Audrey had learned to do. It was what killed her parents and got her into the hunting business in the first place so it was nice, in a twisted sort of way, to get back to her roots.

The family she had just saved had been eternally grateful to her for saving their asses and Audrey did get a warm feeling inside when she saved people’s lives but the joy and good cheer had only lasted as far as their front door. As she left the apartment complex they lived in venturing into the darkened streets of L.A. Audrey was still applying pressure to her left shoulder. During the exorcism the cheeky little spirit had managed send a piece of broken glass at her, which cut her. Probably reminiscing of its prison days while it was alive trying to shank her. It made her a bit bitter. The bleeding was being staunched well enough but Audrey was just ready to head to her motel room and stitch herself up.

She scarcely noticed that there was someone else wandering down the street. Audrey considered hanging back and waiting for him to get out of the vicinity before heading to her car parking only a few more yards away but she just couldn’t be bothered with that. She picked up her pace maneuvering herself so that when she passed the man her cut shoulder with the blotches of blood covering it was on the opposite side of where his view was. Audrey avoided eye contact as she sped walked by.
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:02 pm

Drew sensed someone near and looked over at the one who walked by him and sighed. “Hi, is everything alright?” he said to her confused. “Are you scared of me? Wait you are, don’t you? What did I do to you?” Drew said to her and sighed as he then just shock his head. “Will ya relax? I am not your enemy” He said to her simply and just sighed. Drew wondered why was she so scared of him as he had done nothing to give her a reason to worry and fear him, and yet she did anyway. However, there wasn’t a reason to fear him and he wasn’t even going to give her a reason to fear him as it really wasn’t like him” he said to her and just sighed to that. Drew watched her and shock his head at her. He wondered what was going on with her and why was she trying to avoid him as if he was dangerous and stuff. It made no sense to Drew at all. However, he just sighed a nd shock his head to that.

It seemed to him that she decided to come up with a reason to fear him and get away from him. The thing Drew didn’t get so, was why. What was her reason to make up things in her head to make him look like an enemy when in reality he wasn’t her enemy at all. Drew wasn’t going to attack her as he had no reason to. After all she wasn’t trying to kill him so why would he try to kill her? Also it seemed that she was rather to see him as a killer then a friend, well it seemed that way to him and he wanted to know why. “What did I do to you? You know you can stay and talk to me or just walk normally right?” Drew said to her and sighed as he just looked at her. He wondered why was she scared of him as he was just walking around and nothing more. Drew had no reason to attack her as well as he wasn’t even planning to do that at all as he had no reason to, she didn’t seem like an enemy anyway. Also in some weird reason he seemed like an enemy to her and he wondered why was it that way. Drew was only her enemy if she wanted to attack him or an innocent person and that was it. Which it didn’t seem like she was going to attack him or an innocent person so that meant that she wasn’t his enemy at all.

Drew looked at her and lifted an eye brow. “Do you need help to get to your car? Are you scared of someone?” he asked her curiously. He was well fed so he wasn’t hungry as well as he wasn’t in a blood fury or anything like that so he wasn’t enemy. When he was hungry and all it was another reason when he did things with out thinking but only if he hadn’t at for a long time but it wasn’t the case now that was for sure. “Don’t be scared of me, ok? I am not your enemy and am not interested in being your enemy. It would be easy to tell if we were enemies but we are not, so try to relax and calm down, alright?”
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:13 pm

He thought she was scared? That was a good thing. A young, sweet looking girl like herself alone in the dark and menacing streets of Los Angeles- it made perfect sense. What Audrey had originally been feeling in her actions was a desire to avoid questions as to why she was bleeding or even out at such a time but being frightened was a good enough cover for Audrey and she was quick to jump on that bandwagon. Her actions reflected that of a timid young woman alone and afraid of the big bad city of current darkness.

“I’m sorry to come across that way.” Audrey apologized stopping and turning toward him. “A girl just can’t be too careful in a place like this.” She glanced to her injured arm feeling that would be explanation enough as to why she felt that way. It wasn’t anything personal just her being cautious after a bad run in with someone who had turned out to be an enemy. Los Angeles was the perfect place for someone like Audrey, for any hunter really, because they were all rather convincing actors. She did all right at least considering all the people she’d fooled thus far on all of her cases. With the appropriate attire and attitude Audrey could pass as anything she wanted; a cop, a nun, an FBI agent if the occasion called for it. Her current role though was damsel in distress.

Audrey looked him over warily. He didn’t seem like someone dangerous but that didn’t necessarily mean that he wasn’t. “You haven’t done anything.” Audrey assured him applying a little more pressure to the cloth over her bicep. “Most people in this town aren’t all that friendly though I’m finding. I didn’t want to assume that you were one of the good guys. I’m learning you have to be a cynic here otherwise you get walked all over or worse.” She gave him a weak smile and pretended to flinch under the pain. “I am a little afraid. You see I had a run in a little ways back and got cut.” Audrey was intentionally vague as to who had attacked her. “My car is just right there,” She nodded to the black muscle car parked against the curb. “What are you doing wondering around at night alone though?”
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:11 pm

Drew looked at her confused, he wasn’t what to think if to be honest, that was for sure. It did looked to him like she was scared of him so. She looked pretty young and sweet girl to him that was for sure, which was why it seemed strange to him that she was out at that time. Drew doubted that it was safe for her at all. In fact it didn’t seem safe at all. He knew that she was bleeding as he could smell that but he did his best to ignore it. However, if truth be told no matter how much Drew tried he couldn’t ignore the fact that she was bleeding as he wondered why. He watched her confused and worried. Drew watched her and lifted an eye brow, it seemed rather strange and weird as well as confusing that she changed her behavior so fast and all. Since at first she did seemed scared but it looked like she was covering well but not anymore, which was confusing. “What are you doing? And why are you bleeding?” he asked as he pointed at her clothes and the ground that had blood markings all over them.

“It’s ok, you just confused and worried me. That’s all, no more nor less” Drew said to her. He watched her and sighed as he brushed her apology off and all. “Yeah that is true, however I won’t hurt you. If you want I can help you get to your car. It isn’t safe out here alone and all” he said to her. Drew watched her and sighed as he looked her over then at her face, as he tried to figure out where was she hurt and all. He didn’t blame her for being to careful as he figured that she had been fooled before or something like that and now was being careful and if it was the then he understood her very well. Drew wondered what happened as he slowly waked over to her, not to frighten her more or anything like that. “Let me help you with your wound, alright?” he said to her as he hoped that she would let him, considering he really did wish to help her. Drew lied only about the part about being a vampire when he talked to humans, because he didn’t want to scare them but everything else he told them were true and now was the same thing. Something about her seemed rather suspicious to him but he couldn’t put a finger to it so. However, he did wonder if she was hiding something, then what was it?! Drew wasn’t going to ask her that, at least not yet so. He looked her up and down as he tried to figure out who was she and what was she hiding. It was fine hiding things but as long as what she was hiding was small thing not big.

“What are you doing wondering around at night alone though?”

Drew watched her and sighed as he watched what she did. He wasn’t dangerous guy, at least not dangerous to good and caring people. Drew was only dangerous to anyone who attacked innocent people and to his enemies in general. He however didn’t see humans as his enemies. Drew was going to fight and hurt whoever attacked him ore innocent people. He hoped that she knew that but if she didn’t then he was sure that she will figure that out sooner or later. “That’s good because I don’t want to” he said to her as he again meant it. Drew watched her and sighed as he walked more closer and tried to help her with her wound. “Yeah that is true, but I am not one of them and I am originally from England. Have you ever been there? I know some people in this town who are not friendly. I understand that but I am so no worries, it’s not an assumption at all. That is true and I understand you but not always being cynical is a good way. At times being nice is better and easier. Like the saying says ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer’” he said to her. Drew watched her not sure what to believe anymore but one thing he knew for sure and that was that she was wounded. “Just a little? I see and ouch. At least you are alive. Would it be ok if I look at it, am not a doctor but still” Drew said as he watched her and sighed. He had a feeling that she was attacked by someone who was her enemy but said nothing about that so. Drew looked at her and followed the direction her car was it. “I see but I can still walk you there if you want me to” he said to her. Drew thought her car was as pretty as her but said nothing about that for now. “well I was bored so I went for a walk, besides am more of a night person then a day person”
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Drew looked at her confused, he wasn’t what to think if to be honest, that was for sure. It did looked to him like she was scared of him so. She looked pretty young and sweet girl to him that was for sure, which was why it seemed strange to him that she was out at that time. Drew doubted that it was safe for her at all. In fact it didn’t seem safe at all. He knew that she was bleeding as he could smell that but he did his best to ignore it. However, if truth be told no matter how much Drew tried he couldn’t ignore the fact that she was bleeding as he wondered why. He watched her confused and worried. Drew watched her and lifted an eye brow, it seemed rather strange and weird as well as confusing that she changed her behavior so fast and all. Since at first she did seemed scared but it looked like she was covering well but not anymore, which was confusing. “What are you doing? And why are you bleeding?” he asked as he pointed at her clothes and the ground that had blood markings all over them.

“It’s ok, you just confused and worried me. That’s all, no more nor less” Drew said to her. He watched her and sighed as he brushed her apology off and all. “Yeah that is true, however I won’t hurt you. If you want I can help you get to your car. It isn’t safe out here alone and all” he said to her. Drew watched her and sighed as he looked her over then at her face, as he tried to figure out where was she hurt and all. He didn’t blame her for being to careful as he figured that she had been fooled before or something like that and now was being careful and if it was the then he understood her very well. Drew wondered what happened as he slowly waked over to her, not to frighten her more or anything like that. “Let me help you with your wound, alright?” he said to her as he hoped that she would let him, considering he really did wish to help her. Drew lied only about the part about being a vampire when he talked to humans, because he didn’t want to scare them but everything else he told them were true and now was the same thing. Something about her seemed rather suspicious to him but he couldn’t put a finger to it so. However, he did wonder if she was hiding something, then what was it?! Drew wasn’t going to ask her that, at least not yet so. He looked her up and down as he tried to figure out who was she and what was she hiding. It was fine hiding things but as long as what she was hiding was small thing not big.

Drew watched her and sighed as he watched what she did. He wasn’t dangerous guy, at least not dangerous to good and caring people. Drew was only dangerous to anyone who attacked innocent people and to his enemies in general. He however didn’t see humans as his enemies. Drew was going to fight and hurt whoever attacked him ore innocent people. He hoped that she knew that but if she didn’t then he was sure that she will figure that out sooner or later. “That’s good because I don’t want to” he said to her as he again meant it. Drew watched her and sighed as he walked more closer and tried to help her with her wound. “Yeah that is true, but I am not one of them and I am originally from England. Have you ever been there? I know some people in this town who are not friendly. I understand that but I am so no worries, it’s not an assumption at all. That is true and I understand you but not always being cynical is a good way. At times being nice is better and easier. Like the saying says ‘keep your friends close and your enemies closer’” he said to her. Drew watched her not sure what to believe anymore but one thing he knew for sure and that was that she was wounded. “Just a little? I see and ouch. At least you are alive. Would it be ok if I look at it, am not a doctor but still” Drew said as he watched her and sighed. He had a feeling that she was attacked by someone who was her enemy but said nothing about that so. Drew looked at her and followed the direction her car was it. “I see but I can still walk you there if you want me to” he said to her. Drew thought her car was as pretty as her but said nothing about that for now. “well I was bored so I went for a walk, besides am more of a night person then a day person”
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Audrey wasn’t sure how she felt about the man. He did seem genuinely concerned about her well being but being the pathological liar that she was it was hard for her to trust others. Ulterior motives were always on her mind and thus she thought that the same could be said of other people. It wasn’t fair of her to think that way but it had kept her alive this long so something was right about it. The guy had kick ass side burns, which Audrey could definitely appreciate but his skin was so pale and his eyes held that intensity that wasn’t quite human, or shouldn’t have been human at least. If it hadn’t been for him being so casual around her blood Audrey would have pegged him for a vampire but maybe he was just one of those tall, dark and handsome types.

Showing just the slightest amount of trust Audrey gently removed the cloth from her arm, some of the blood that had dried on it making it a little difficult. A gash about three inches long was blotted with sticky blood and slowly fresh blood began to rise and trickle out of the wound. Audrey hadn’t lost too much blood but she needed to stitch it up soon before she got light headed. Thinking it best to give the man some explanation, although it wasn’t the truth, Audrey said, “A couple blocks back I ran into a mugger. I should have just given him my purse and have been done with it but I resisted and he cut me.” Audrey didn’t carry a purse but he didn’t know that. While her hand was free she fished into her jeans pocket pulling out her car keys. “Lucky I keep these in my pocket.”

Looking down at her arm she noticed a small stream of red coloring her forearm and, having shown the wound to him already used the cloth to wipe the blood away and then replaced it on her bicep reapplying pressure. “You know what, I think I will take you up on walking me to my car. I’ve never been to England but maybe one day it would be nice to visit.” Audrey didn’t agree with that old saying of keeping friends close and the enemy closer. Her philosophy was to keep friends at a distance and kill your enemy, but she didn’t mention that. “I’m Audrey by the way.” A smile appeared on her lips and she extended her wounded arm toward the man, still keeping pressure on the wound, to shake his hand.
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 8:47 pm

Drew liked her as a person but he could tell that there was stuff she didn’t wish to talk about so he didn’t push her. He thought that she will say something about it when she feels like it. Drew looked her over then around to make sure no one was following her nor him then looked back at her. He had a feeling that she was lying about some things but said nothing about that and all. Drew had a feeling that she wasn’t exactly trusting him just yet but was sure that sooner or later she will trust him so. He wanted to help her for real, he had no intention in hurting her and hoped that she new that but said nothing about that to her. Drew figured that eventually she will figure it out herself, so he saw no point in telling her, even if she didn’t know that yet. He admired her and the fact that she was careful but he wasn’t sure who she was, but he knew that she was human so. Yet she didn’t seem like a bad human to him more like interesting and such. Luckily for Drew he was well fed or it would be easy to tell that he wasn’t human. However, he knew that feeding was necessary and that he couldn’t feed of humans, and to be honest he was fine with that idea, in fact he really did like that idea.

Drew looked at her and watched her remove the cloth of her arm and looked at her wound and all. He controlled his vampire side and since he wasn’t hungry it was very easy thing for him to do. Drew didn’t like the wound on her arm at all. He then looked at her and sighed. “Do you have some water? We need to wet the wound a little and clean it up, slightly. Tell you what I think we should had to where me and my friend are staying, as we have all what is needed to take care of it. Also it’s not to far from here, after that we can head to the hospital or call a doctor over. The cut does look deep but not to deep that it might clean you so. However, if we had to where we are staying the at least you won’t get light headed but if you want we can head to the hospital either way would work just fine as it will help you either way. “ he said as he listened to her and sighed. Drew listened to her not sure if it was the truth or a lie but still listened to her anyways. “Seriously? One or a couple of them? Muggers usually hang out in places like that. Yeah you should have by then again I don’t blame you, most people rather resist then give up. The good news are that you are a live. And that’s what matters” he said to her. “You were very brave so” Drew add. He had no idea if she was telling the truth or not but wasn’t going to force to tell him what was the truth and what wasn’t. He had ways to know if she was lying or not but wasn’t going to use them so. Drew watched her as he watched what she did and sighed as he shock his head. “Yes, lucky indeed” he said to her simply.

Drew watched her do that and sighed as he wasn’t sure what to say or do next, for a few minutes there. He didn’t feel bad for her since the wound was real and all, but he was sure that it would pass sooner or later. “Really? You sure? Alright then good as it’s to dangerous other wise, believe me. I wouldn’t want nothing worse to happen to you. I would say nothing happen to you but it’s to late for that since you are hurt and all. You haven’t? To bad. And yeah you should go visit there one day as you will love it that. I am sure you will” Drew said to her. He watched her and sighed as he was rather curious about her and all. Drew wasn’t sure if she knew the saying or not, just as he didn’t know if she lived by it or not. Some people he knew did live by it while others didn’t. “Nice to meet you, Audrey. I am Drew.” he said as he watched her do what she did next as he gently shock her hand.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 9:14 pm

“Like wise, Drew.” Dropping her arm back to her side she started in the direction of her car. Whenever it was avoidable Audrey tended to her own wounds. Hospitals required paperwork and money neither of which she was all that willing to deal with. There was a water bottle or two in the back of her car but there were more supplies that she needed than just that. Audrey was pretty good at tending to her injuries, after so many years of practice you learned to get good or get dead and the latter option didn’t appeal to her in the least. Unlocking the car door and opening it Audrey was still considering Drew’s offer. “How far is your place?” Although the cut was on her left shoulder and she was right handed it would probably be easier for someone else, someone with a steadier hand, to stitch her up. That is if they weren’t squeamish.

“I’m going to need three clean, dry hand towels, clean water, tweezers, small pliers, scissors, a high-proof liquor like vodka or gin, a sewing needle, and fishing line or dental floss- whichever you have.” Her trunk contained most of those things except for the towels, scissors, pliers and liquor but she thought it best to list off all the supplies just so Drew knew what he was getting himself into. She glanced over her shoulder to look at him and smiled sheepishly. “I can’t go to the hospital- no insurance.” That was actually the truth.

A part of Audrey wondered if she was allowing herself to be lead into a trap, whether it being by a creature or just your every day run of the mill human, but by going with him, allowing him to help, Audrey was putting more trust in him than she normally would have. It was a mixed bag really. On the one hand Audrey was grateful for someone who was actually willing to help but on the other it made her feel vulnerable. She ducked into the car reaching across the drivers and passengers side to get to the other door unlock it and swing it open for him. “Hop in, I’ll drive.”
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm

“Are you always hanging out on your way? I personally do” he said to her as he watched her and then he followed her. Drew watched her closely as he was really concerned about her no matter what. He had a feeling that she was used to helping herself but this time he wasn’t going to let her do so alone. Because he knew that alone wasn’t as easy as with help. That however didn’t mean that Drew was going to force her so, but he was going to try and convince her that was for sure. Drew watched her as he thought about things and when she spoke again he simply listened to her once more. He watched do what she did before she talked. Drew did hope all this time that she would let him help as he really did want to help her out. “It’s not far from here at all, in fact it’s pretty close I would say” he said to her with a smile. Drew looked down then back at her as he was still very much worried about her but then again he was a good guy so of course he cared. Even if he was a vampire and even if not he still cared, also he was a vampire of course. However, he and his group were a lot different then other vampires for sure. It was just the way they were.

Drew watched her closely as he listened to her and sighed. He stared at her shocked for a few minutes then nodded in understanding. “I see, that is a lot of things you need there. You are in luck so we got it all and what we don’t have I am sure we can buy. By the way how do you know all that?? If you don’t mind me asking” Drew said to her as it did surprised him that she knew so much. Then again he figured that she either was related to doctors or she was used to get hurt like that. Or she was more then she was telling him. Whichever it was it seemed rather interesting, at least it seemed that way to him. Drew didn’t expect that but it was good because that way things were going to be pretty easy. As he heard say the next and nodded to her in understand. “I see but if we call over a doctor so then most likely you won’t to worry about it but ok.” he said and sighed.

Drew watched her as he wondered if she take his offer or not, after all his offer was real. He hoped she knew that but then again it wasn’t going to surprise him if she said no, after all they only met so they didn’t know each other well enough to trust just yet. It won’t surprise him just as the fact that it took her a long time to decide if to take his offer or not, didn’t surprise him. If he were in her place it would take him a while to decide too, so it was just fine. However, Drew did hope that she decided fast since she was losing to much blood and all, which scared him because she could that way she might fall in to a coma or something which he didn’t want at all. As he watched her do the next he listened to her speak then got in, closed the door and put on a sit belt then looked at her as he gave her the direction to the place where he and the others were staying at.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:20 am

“I am mostly on my own, yeah. As soon as I turned eighteen, I headed out and have been going for five years now none stop. I usually don’t stay in one place for too long.” Audrey didn’t really look the type to be a loner but looks were deceiving and so was she, it just made more sense to her that way. With others around you had to be responsible for them and Audrey wasn’t sure if she could handle the pressure. Besides she had become accustom to being alone, being lonely and it suited her just fine. Glad to hear that Drew’s place wasn’t too far away Audrey took the hem of her shirt ripping a long piece off, revealing her midriff, so that she could make a tourniquet to keep pressure on the gash while she drove. Taking one end of the fabric in her hand she wrapped it around her bicep and then put the other end between her teeth to tighten it.

How Audrey knew what she did about wounds had been through Rory. He’d taught her how to take care of herself and, of course, taught her to hunt. If it hadn’t been for him Audrey and her brothers would have been killed along with their parents. She owed him a lot. “I read a lot. That’s how I know what I know.” She shot Drew a quick smile before getting into the car and strapping herself in. Audrey had stitched herself up plenty of times and it hurt severely but luckily the alcohol served a double purpose; sterilization and to dull the pain through intoxication.

She started the car and took off, slightly above the speed limit, using the direction that Drew had relayed to her. Audrey’s arm had gone almost entirely numb by that point and her vision was becoming blurry that only encouraged her to drive faster wanting to get to Drew’s place before she passed out. When pulled over next to the address he’d given her and got out of the car hurry to the trunk to pull out the make-shift first aid kit that she kept in the back along with all her weapons, something that she really didn’t want Drew to see. The kit contained tweezers, sewing needles, fishing line, gauze, and medical tape. Unfortunately the pain medication she had stolen from the hospital on her last visit had been all used up, that meant the alcohol would definitely be needed. Closing the trunk with the kit in hand Audrey turned toward the building. “After you.”
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:26 am

“I see, well then we are a like in that aspect then. Seriously? That is cool. So am I. well I left home maybe when I was 17 or so but am on my own even now. Also I do stay around with friends but we are pretty close so. How does it feel to be on your own so?“ he asked curiously. “Well we do but not forever, just for a while then we move on. Or it used to be that way but not now” Drew said to her simply. He looked down then back at her, in one way she didn’t look like a loner to him but in another way she did so. Drew was a tough guy and liked it that way. Besides he could be a loner and not. However she looked like some who could love company as well as like someone who liked to be alone. So it didn’t surprised him really that she was a loner, even if he didn’t say nothing about that and all. Drew was a loner but he still lived with his friends, well it didn’t started out as all fun and stuff but now he was rather used to that and all. He watched her do that and he had to admit it was a smart move, just he hoped that she was going to be fine driving but if god forbid something happened to her then he was going to switch places with her and drive instead, since he cared to much for her and all. Drew knew that not many people could do what she did then again she wasn’t them so it was something. He could tell that she wasn’t like most and that was a good sigh.

Drew was impressed with her and what she could do. It seemed a good thing that she knew or she would have been in trouble but luckily she wasn’t so. Drew thought that Audrey was good at everything she did, since if there were things she lied about then he surely couldn’t tell which was pretty impressive for sure. He wondered what she went through, he doubted that it was something like he went through or even much worse then he went through. However, Drew was sure that whatever she went threw was bad like what he went through and all. Yet she looked like someone who could protect herself and take care of herself which was really a good thing or she won’t be able to survive and all. He did thought she was beautiful but didn’t do anything about it since for now he completely gave up on love and all. “You do? That’s good as it always helps a lot for sure. I read a lot too, I read poetry so, mostly. It explains then how you know what you know, for sure” he said to her. Drew smiled back as he watched her do so and all. He liked her as a person already even so he had a feeling that she lied about a few things but she didn’t seem evil to him at all which was good.

Drew watched her do what she did as he held on tight, even so he didn’t need to but then again she didn’t know that and all. He was surprised that she drew as fast as she did, even so she was wounded so he didn’t blame her but still. Drew was glad that the police didn’t saw that and didn’t arrest them or it won’t be good. Not good at all. Which he was why he was really glad it didn’t happen. Drew looked at her as he saw that then looked at the road as he was scared about her for sure. He didn’t like the situation at all, in fact he hoped that they would get to where he and the others were staying before she got out of it and all. Drew wasn’t the kind of guy to let anyone get hurt which was why he helped her get to where he and the others were staying. He even helped her with the wheel b putting his hands on hers to drive and all. When she pulled out near the address he had given her he got out with her as he helped her to get all what she needed from the trunk, or at least he tried to anyways. He watched all she got out and sighed. Drew even saw the weapons but pretended that he didn’t. if she wanted to tell him about that herself then so be it and if not then not. He hoped that she had all she needed with her before they headed inside. Drew was sure, in fact he was positive that Murdoch had alcohol with him and all, or if not then one of the group could get from the store not far from where they were. Drew watched her do so then when he heard her say the next he did just that. However, he then walked over to her as he helped her walk in to the building with him or tried to anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 3:10 pm

Audrey had been too distracted by trying to concentrate on her driving to have answered any of Drew’s questions. She wasn’t trying to be rude or anything and she had a feeling that he knew that, especially since he was being so helpful and had even held the wheel with her on a few occasions. Her driving was usually erratic and Audrey was used to it but by the way Drew had been holding on she doubted that he liked her driving. That was fine if she were a different person she imagined that she wouldn’t be all that thrilled about racing down the road with an injured person driving, not one that had lost as much blood as she had and was feeling light headed about it.

Allowing him to lead her into his place Audrey finally did answer his questions though. “There is a lot of freedom being on your own. You don’t answer to anyone but yourself.” Her words were a bit sluggish coming out and her head was throbbing. That alcohol was looking more and more appealing. “It gets lonely sometimes though.” Audrey tried not to think about the negative parts of being on her own though. It was depressing and she hated heavy situations. It was much better to sweep such emotions under the rug and replace them with sometimes-inappropriate jokes. She leaned into Drew a little more as a head-spinning swoon passed through her. They needed to hurry it along.

In an attempt to keep herself awake, in the back of her mind still thinking that it was a possibility this was some sort of trap, Audrey kept talking. “What sort of poetry do you read? Shakespeare, Frost, Dickens… I love your side burns.” She was hoping that Drew wasn’t a bad guy. Not only did he seem like a nice person, but if he wasn’t than Audrey knew now that she wasn’t in any position to defend herself. She was weakened by the blood loss and fatigue was settling in. How was she going to fend off even some human jerk in her condition? It didn’t seem likely and that put her in a vulnerable state, a place that Audrey hated being. It forced her to put her trust in Drew, she didn’t have any other choice.
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 1:50 am

Drew that she was distracted by trying to concentrate on driving so she wasn’t answering him which was just fine, as he understood that and he didn’t mind waiting and all. He knew all to well that she wasn’t trying to be rude or anything which was why he was trying to be helpful and held the wheel with her at times just so that he could help her and so that they won’t get in to an accident and all. Drew had no problem with her driving even so he doubted she knew that, he was just was worried that this kind of driving could create an accident and hurt her which he clearly didn’t wish to happen at all. After all he was a good guy not a bad guy. Drew new that she was driving fast because they were in a hurry it was just he didn’t wish her to get into an accident and all. He was a caring guy and all, he knew that she understood him or at least he hoped that she did understood him and all. Drew was sure that if she was in his place an all then she would have been worried too if someone drew that fast, especially if the driver was wounded like her and all.

Drew was relived and glad that they got finally to the place he and the others were staying at. He was also glad and relived that she let him lead her inside and all. “Yes it is true but not always so. Because at times your freedom is being with someone and all. That is true which at times it’s fun while other times it can be annoying and all.” he said to her and he noticed the way she answered him but he understood her either way. Besides he didn’t blame her for the fact that her answers came the way they did since she was sick and all so it was no surprise and all.ok she was wounded not sick but as far as he was concerned in away it was the same thing. Drew was sure that somewhere they had alcohol but if not then he didn’t mind to go and get it for her. “I bet it does, it is usually like that. Trust me I know” Drew said to her. He was sure that she wasn’t trying to think about the negative parts of being on her own, which definitely didn’t surprise him as he understood her. It would have been depressing and he doubted that she liked heavy situations, he surely didn’t like that at all. Drew understood how she felt if that was the case because it wasn’t fun to think about depressing things, it was just easier to get rid of that situation and done with it, just by pulling them under the rug so to speak. So if that was what she did then it was no surprise. Drew did the same with what happened to Sherry, as he was rather not think about it because it hurt him to much and all. He noticed that she leaned on him and figured that she felt like headed and all so he tried to pick her up so that he could carry her inside and not worry about her fainting on him. Drew knew that needed to hurry so he tried to pick her up so that it will be faster. He really didn’t mind carrying her in. In fact if it helped get in faster and help her then that’s all that reallt mattered, at least to him anyhow.

Drew figured that in an attempt to keep herself awake she was trying to think that it all was a trap and all, which was no surprise since they only met and all. So since they didn’t know each other well it was rather normal think the worse until you knew for sure. Besides it was people’s way of keeping themselves a wake in situations like that. “Pretty much all, also I love dark poetry like with using vampires in them and all. They all are rather good, am writing poetry myself but even if some people think I am good I don’t think I really am. Well not that good anyways” he said to her. Also Drew loved dark poetry it didn’t mean he was a bad guy. Not at all it was just because he was Goth and that was why he loved dark poetry. Even so he was a vampire but he was a good one not evil one. Drew knew that she was worried that he might be a bad guy and if so then she was in trouble, it was true that if he was a bad guy then she was in trouble but luckily for her so, he wasn’t a bad guy. Well he didn’t exactly knew that she was thinking that but just guessed, however if that was true then it didn’t surprise him, he no doubt would have thought the same thing if he was her in that situation. It was rather luck that she was with him not a rouge vampire or else she would have in a great danger no doubt. Drew could tell that she was getting weak by a minute which was no surprise since she lost a lots of blood and all. He knew that she most likely was feeling hopeless and wasn’t surprised if she because in a situation that she was she couldn’t defend herself but luckily for her she didn’t need to worry about that because with him she was pretty much safe. Drew knew that when she was inside and safe she will know that she could trust him and she would. He was sure of it. Since once a person knew that they were safe and sound then they were not worried anymore, that much he knew very well. Also it made her put her trust in him since she was weak and had no other choice but it was her luck that her trust was put at the right place so.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:10 am

There was no resistance when Drew tried to pick her up; in fact Audrey helped him out by draping her arm around his neck. The first aid kit was held loosely in her other hand and she laid it against her stomach to make certain that it didn’t drop to the ground delaying them longer. Her eyes felt heavy and she leaned her head against Drew’s shoulder while he carried her along. It was too much for Audrey. She was putting too much trust in this random guy she met on the street but what other choice did she have? Maybe make due with what she had in the kit but with the alcohol there was too great a risk of infection and Audrey couldn’t allow herself to be weakened like that. If she got stitched up right then she healed quicker and the quicker that she healed the sooner she could get back to what she did.

To keep herself from getting nauseous from the movement of each step, which in her current state was personified to make her more perceptible to it, her gaze locked on Drew’s face. It was the only thing that was stationary to focus on. She studied his features. His smooth, pale features, strong jaw, full lips that looked so soft and supple, but most of all his eyes… they were the most curious color, not quite green or blue or hazel but a mixture of all three, it made Drew rather handsome. Audrey tried to resist, to keep herself from doing what she was about to, but it was useless- she wasn’t thinking straight at the moment. Her hand slowly reached up her fingertips brushing Drew’s cheek. He didn’t seem real to her and she had to feel to make sure that she wasn’t imagining him.

“You know you could pass as an angel.” With all that he’d done for her so far, if there wasn’t a motivation behind him being so kind toward her, he seemed unreal. How convenient had it been that a good Samaritan had just been happening to walk down the same street that she was on at the same time. Not that she wasn’t thankful, she was, but it did seem incredible and in her unsound state Audrey thought that maybe she was dreaming. When he was talking about the poetry that he liked she had heard him but only unconsciously. There was one word that caught- vampires- but Audrey didn’t make the connection that she normally would have.
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:47 pm

When he noticed that she didn’t resist him and that she dropped her hand around his neck he just picked her up and held her close. As Drew made sure that she won’t fall and all. He noticed her hold the first kit in her other hand as well as the fact that she held it against her stomach as he sighed to that. Drew still hoped that they won’t lose it and all but doubted that they would. Just then Marty and Merril came out as they looked between them confused as he explained everything to them so they tried to help with carrying the things that they might need. After Marty and Merril got what was needed they head inside then came out as they led the way in even so Drew knew the way in. He noticed that she leaned her head on his shoulder as did the other two but they all figured it because she became more and more weak. Drew cared about her for real just like the other two, even so Marty won’t admit it but Merril would and Drew knew that. Even if they had problems with each other at they still knew each other well. The others cared too but they won’t admit as easily as He or Merril would. Drew hoped that they would be able to help her on time, even so he believed that they would, just as he believed that they will save her life. After all he wasn’t the kind of guy that will let a person get hurt or die without fighting. That was for sure.

He noticed that she looked at him as he looked at her hoping that she would be fine soon and all. Drew figured that she was feeling bad and that the moving didn’t help any so she looked at him, as he understood that. Well if it was the case then he did anyhow. The other two just looked at them then kept walking. Drew was used to get attention from girls so it won’t surprise him if the girl found him handsome and all, just as it won’t surprise the others too. They all were used to him getting attention from girls like he was. Drew wasn’t going to object if she liked him or not but that didn’t mean that he was going to be with her since he temporary gave up on love and all. After what that happened last he wasn’t ready to fell in love again and have a relationship with anybody. All he wanted to do was to be alone and the others knew that and accepted that, and he hoped that the girl would too if she was interested in a relationship with him. Drew did think that she was beautiful and all but he wasn’t ready for a relationship so, that was for sure. He didn’t know when would he be ready if at all but surely it wasn’t now so. After all that happened Drew started to doubt that a relationship was even possible for him. He doubted that he would ever find someone to be with no matter what and he was slowly accepting that. Drew was planning to tell her that, if she asked him or if it comes to it. When she touched his cheek, he smiled at her as the other two noticed too but sighed to it as they looked at Drew then forward.

“Is that so? I think it’s because of the pain and the fact that you wound is deep and all. I don’t think that other wise you would say that.” Drew didn’t expect to hear that even so it made him slightly blush, if he could blush anyway. Not many told him that, if at all so it was surprising to him. As far as Drew was concerned he was no angel just a guy that cared, that was all. However, it felt nothing to hear someone call him an angel or that he could pass for an angel. Even so he didn’t think so about himself. He didn’t plan on meeting her where they met or anything, it just happened. Not that it was a bad thing, the only bad thing was that the girl was wounded and that was it. The good thing was that he saw her first before a rouge vampire did or who knows what might have happened. Drew never expected to meet a wounded person where he met her, however that didn’t mean he didn’t care. In fact he cared very much about her, no matter what. Also he knew that they just met but it didn’t change the fact that she was innocent that needed help. That was basically why he decided to help her, other then the fact that he was a good guy and all. When Drew told her what kind of poetry he liked it was because he was being honest with her. Also he was a vampire and she might have figured him out but at the moment he didn’t care because all he was thinking about was how to help same as what the others were thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 8:21 pm

The other two people, a man and a woman that came into sight Audrey barely took notice of. She couldn’t look away from Drew until he stopped moving. The concern that all three were feeling for her though was weighing heavily on the atmosphere though. Audrey’s story about a mugger was perfectly believable regardless of what big city she was in. Although she’d been cut with glass rather than a blade the wound was still the same. There was a distant warm against Audrey’s bicep and she just knew that the cloth she’d used to stop the bleeding as well as the strip of her shirt she’d torn off was probably soaked clean through by now. She tried not to think of it and relaxed so that her energy would be conserved. Falling asleep after she was stitched up would be all right; she’d wake up eventually, but not before.

Drew was right. She wouldn’t have said that he could pass as an angel if she hadn’t been wounded and weak where her perception wasn’t at its best. Not that he wasn’t handsome, he was, but if Audrey were to tell him anything regarding his looks while she was well it would have been more along the lines of telling him he was a stone cold fox not an angel even if he did have that ethereal glow to him. Despite that Audrey didn’t tell him he was right. Once they were finally inside the front room of their place Audrey lolled her head to face the other two people there. “I need three clean towels, water, vodka or gin, scissors and pliers.” Her mouth felt dry as cotton making her voice slightly scratchy.

Seeing a chair Audrey gently maneuvered herself out of Drew’s hold and stumbled over to it getting things ready while the others went about gathering the supplies she needed. She opened up the kit pulling out a roll of fishing line, a sewing needle, and the tweezers and waited for the others to bring over the rest of the stuff. The girl had brought over the towels and a large bowl with water in it and sat in on the table with the rest of Audrey’s stuff. Carefully and slowly Audrey untied the cloth and removed it from the wound. The bleeding had finally stopped and with one of the new towels Audrey dipped one end in the water and started to gently wipe away the blood that had coagulated on her arm. “Can one of you cut a strand of fishing line about forty inches long and pull it through the needle?” Her hand shook a bit while she dunked the cloth into the water again to clear away more blood.
Back to top Go down
Drew French

Drew French

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 am

Drew could tell that Audrey barely took notice that Marty and Merril were helping too, not that it surprised him or anything because she was rather weak and all. He was moving a lot with her so it was another reason why he wasn’t surprised that she didn’t notice them. They all were very much concerned about her since she was human and important. Besides they were good people even for vampires and they cared. Even if Marty won’t admit it, it was still true. Her story did sound believable to Drew and everything but something about it seemed slightly strange, yet he said nothing about it so. Also the wound she had on her could be caused by a knife as well as by glass and other things. Drew had a feeling that her blood stopped dripping which was a good thing for sure. If it was so that is. If not then it wasn’t good but he was sure that they will stop it sooner or later. They all planned to do all they could to help her out. After all if they didn’t they who knew what could have happen to her but they refused to think of that considering they believed that they will able to save her. After all they tried to keep faith as they were now the real good them but if it was blood lust frenzy then they won’t care for her and try to kill her but luckily it wasn’t the case so.

It did flutter him to hear someone call him an angel even if they were weak and even if not but he was sure that she said that only because she was weak. Drew was sure that if she wasn’t weak and was going to tell him something about his looks and other things then she would probably tell what he already knew, that he was cold as ice and as stone or just one of the two. It was true that he was cold but then again he had no worth the kind of human body had since he was a vampire not human but personality wise he did have warmth and kindness so. Most people find vampires like that impossible and unreal but it wasn’t true, Marril, Drew and the others were a good example to that, just like many others were too. No matter how surprising and shocking it was, it was still true. They all doubted that it would ever change. They were only cruel and evil when in blood lust frenzy, which lately was happening less. Well with Merril there was other times when her dark side showed up but he was sure that she was taking care of it and all. Anyway, as she said nothing more he sighed and when they got in they all saw her turn to wards Merril and Drew. They listened and noded as Murdoch went in and they told him everything so he and Marty went to get some alcohol. While Merril and Drew went to get some towels and scissors. Few minutes they all came back and looked at her.

Drew let her get off his arms and all, even so he was still worried about her no matter what. Merril knew that Audrey wasn’t wounded by a knife or such but by glass and all but said nothing, she only knew that because she could read minds, not that many knew that but still. Anyhow when Drew came back he saw what she did and sighed, as he tried to get her on a bed that by chance was there. As it was what Murdoch suggested before he and Marty left to get the alcohol. Merril and Drew went to the side to talk for a minute as once in a while they looked at Audrey. They only went to the side to talk because Merril asked to talk to him for one second, max 4 and he agreed. After they were done talking they went back. Just then Marty and Murdoch came back with alcohol and handed it to her. Also they brought 2 bottles of alcohol but still. They watched her do the next as Merril walked over ready to sew the wound so there won’t be any wholes and all. They watched her do the next as they looked between Audrey and Merril. As they waited to see what was going to be next but they surely were not going to leave her in situation like that. As Audrey asked that Merril nodded but Drew did that before her, when he cut the fish net as much as needed as Merril did the rest. They watched her do that as not long after Merril started sewing the wound. She tried to do that as gently as possible, while Drew and the others watched it as they waited to see if it helped or not.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Knox

Audrey Knox

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:14 am

With the alcohol finally at her disposal Audrey made quick work of sterilizing the needle, soaking it in the vodka that they had brought her. She was developing a headache but made no complains. It was only going to get worse and it wasn’t Audrey’s style to make a fuss. Once Drew had cut the fishing line she took it from him. “Thanks.” Threading it through the eye of the needle Audrey knotted it appropriately and instructed the girl, Merril, to bend the needle into a “C” shape. While Merril did that Audrey poured the alcohol over her wound sterilizing it as well then took the tweezers and cleared it of the bits of fabric that had embedded within the wound. It stung immensely and made Audrey even shakier. This she curbed by taking a much-needed swig of the vodka in an attempt for it to numb her senses at least a little. It wasn’t the smartest thing considering that alcohol in your system thinned your blood but the wound was about ready to be stitched up and that wouldn’t be a problem much longer.

Audrey laid back on the bed that Drew had moved her to and talked Merril through the proper stitching procedure, which required her to make the first stitch midway on the gash. Each stitch had to be knotted and as the needle was pierced through one side of skin to the other Audrey’s eyes squeezed shut and she gritted her teeth doing her best not to groan from the pain. Merril had surprisingly steady hands, which reduced the pain some, at least in comparison to if Audrey had stitched herself up and the girl made quick work of it so the first half was done pretty quickly. “Now you lock and secure the knot, cut the thread and start back up in the middle stitching in the opposite direction.” Her head was pounding by this point and there was an uncomfortable feeling in the pit of her stomach. The pain was making her physically sick. Merril finished up and the wound had been nicely sewn together, the bleeding stopped except for little beads bubbling through the needle holes. Audrey sat up just enough so that when she chugged from the vodka bottle it would actually make it in her mouth rather than down her shirt.

Audrey smiled lazily at Merril laughing in a gravely tone that was cut off by a small cough. “You really ought to consider a profession as a surgeon.” She commented watching as Merril tapped a gauze pad over the stitched up wound. There was an odd feeling in the room that was mixed in with concern for her. “You guys can stop worrying now I’m all better.” She sat up fully taking one of the towels and wiping her blood stained hands off on it. They had been really cool about all of this. Most people would have been freaking out and calling an ambulance but Drew had respected her request that no one else get involved. For the first time Audrey looked at the other faces in the room. Besides Drew and Merril there were two others, an older man with a rather authoritarian appearance and a young man who seemed to be hiding behind a flippant attitude to mask his concern. “Um,” What was she supposed to say in a situation like this? For starters, “Thanks. I’m Audrey for those of who aren’t Drew. What is this like a field sort of thing?” She could see it the three Drew, Merril, and the other one looked like they could be High School students and the older guy their teacher.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Time away(open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time away(open)   Time away(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time away(open)
Page 1 of 1