Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

just having some fun(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melinda Gordon

Melinda Gordon

just having some fun(open) Empty
PostSubject: just having some fun(open)   just having some fun(open) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Melinda took a break from work just like her husband Jim did and all of them headed here to Chicago for a family vacation. For 4 days they hanged out together but today Jim and Aiden were hanging out alone together as father and son, which left Melinda to hang out by herself which was fine with her since she knew that they needed that time alone. After all they didn’t always have a father son day so it was only fair. At least that was what Melinda thought. As she walked around by herself she just looked around town enjoying the view while she wondered what her son and husband were doing at that moment.

Melinda had no doubt in her mind that her son and husband were both having as much fun as she was, if not more then that. She knew that when her husband Jim and their son Aiden hanged out they had a lots of fun all the time, which was good. Not that it surprised Melinda or anything like that but still. Anyway, as she walked she thought about her life and other things while she looked around at all the people that walked by her. Melinda smiled to the people who smiled at her and looked away from the ones that glared at her and such. She was glad that they came there on vacation as they needed the vacation. Melinda was the one to suggest that they needed to go on vacation which they agreed with, however the location they all picked together.

She was glad that they agreed to go on vacation as well as she was glad that they picked the place that they did. Melinda didn’t think that they won’t but it still was a good sigh just the same. As she thought about all of this she just stopped as she had a feeling that someone wasn’t to far away. Melinda wondered if the person will pass her by or if the person will talk to her. As well as she wondered who it was so she waited to find out.
Back to top Go down

just having some fun(open)
Page 1 of 1