Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

checking out a store(open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Melinda Gordon

Melinda Gordon

checking out a store(open) Empty
PostSubject: checking out a store(open)   checking out a store(open) EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Melinda walked in to the magic shop and looked around as the place seemed rather interesting. She was visiting there with her family as they heard a lot about the place and wanted to see for themselves. Also Melinda hoped that they would find something to help them out in one of the stores. Or so she thought anyhow. She went in to the store by herself while her husband and son walked around by themselves. Melinda told them that she will see them later after she was done and when Jim asked her if she needed their help he just said no and that it was fine. Which Jim understood her and didn’t push so they ended up agreeing with meeting later.

Melinda wondered where was the owner of the shop or at least the owners if it was more then one. She wanted to talk to them about the things they soled. Melinda wondered if they had a book about ghost whisperers like her. It was one of the things she wanted to talk to the owner of the shop. Or both owners if there were two owners and they both could help out. If they didn’t had the book it was alright as she had other things to talk to them about too. So it wasn’t a big deal, well at least it wasn’t a big deal to her anyways. Besides if she had to then she didn’t mind to order it and come back when they had it.

Melinda wondered who were the people or the person who owned the magic store. As she waited to see who owned the store she just looked around as she was surprised that not many people were there but she just sighed to that. As she felt like someone looked towards her or watched her she just turned to that direction as she wondered who it was. Melinda was glad that a ghost didn’t interrupt her, at least she thought that it wasn’t a ghost. She was glad so that so far her day was clean and quit from ghosts, not that she had problems with them or anything she just needed a break from them, that was all.
Back to top Go down

checking out a store(open)
Page 1 of 1