Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Forsaken Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forsaken Society

Multi-genre crossover role playing game. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Supernatural, Charmed, Harry Potter, X-Men, Marvel Comics and Original homegrown characters.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
IF YOU HATE TWILIGHT, STAY OFF MY FORUM!! PLEASE READ THE RULES THOROUGHLY YOU CAN USE CHARACTERS FROM OTHER SERIES BUT THEY WILL 'NOT' BE ADDED TO SUB-CATEGORIES THERE IS NO ACTIVE CAMPAIGN, BUT ONE IS IN THE WORKS DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MAKE SUGGESTIONS TO MY MODERATORS REGARDING THE ABOVE, AS IT HAS BEEN CLEARLY STATED - WE DO 'NOT' REQUIRE ADDITIONAL HELP. THANK YOU, THE OWNER
Staff

Photobucket

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Affiliates
Twilighters Anonymous
I Felt Hope
EQUINOX - Interactive Twilight RPG
Enchanted Hogwarts: Interactive Alternate Universe RPG
The Host Roleplay
Mutant Revolution Online
Graymalkin: X-Men RPG Community
Twilight Anonymouse
Charmed RPG
Charmed & Destined
VampireAcademy
BLEEDING LOVE;;
Tears of a Phoenix
Deadly Memories
You're Undead To Me
The Vampire Diaries Role Play Game
Ultimate X-Men Evolution
Out of the Ashes

free forum

Australian wanderings. (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

Australian wanderings. (open) Empty
PostSubject: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Hermione had gotten permission from her parents to go to Australia by claiming it had to do with Hogwarts. She felt bad about lying to her parents, but she was actually here for a reason. With the escalating tension in the world of wizards and the threat that Voldemort represented, she wanted to have a place for her parents to go if things became dangerous for them. She had planned for this for a while now, saving up gold and converting into dollars so that she could afford to travel here and buy a place for her parents to live in, just in case.

Hermione had been in contact with several real estate agencies and today the young girl had flow into Australia to close the deal on a home. This wasn't something she had discussed with anyone she knew and she wanted to keep it that way. The less people that knew about this the better, as it would make it more difficult for Voldemort and his followers to find her family. Hermione was dressed in a formal business suit and had her hair elegantly styled as well. She couldn't magically make herself look older, but she would pass for eighteen with the alteration of her looks and the makeup she had applied. Her shoes were a bit odd for this occasion but not so much that they would draw suspicion to her. She was wearing some fairly high heels to add to her height. The final addition to her wardrobe was a briefcase that contained documentation and a contract she had drawn up about buying the home she had been looking into.

This might have seemed a bit far fetched for a fifteen year old girl, but she was the brightest witch of her age; and a certified genius. Hermione smiled brightly as she moved through the bustling city, her high heels clicking on the sidewalk. She looked a bit out of place amongst the regular folk, but not amongst the higher end crowd of business men and women. Hermione was moving with purpose as she approached a high rise building pausing with one hand on the handle of the door, taking a deep breath and steeling herself to go inside the building. The elegant looking building was a real estate agency.

Hermione stepped into the lobby and moved to the receptionists desk where she placed down her briefcase on the counter top. "Amanda Jackson, 1 o'clock appointment with Mr. Sorenson." The receptionist began to type away to retrieve the appointment data from her computer while Hermione looked around the lobby, waiting patiently."
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 5:01 am

Reno walked in with Bobby and Chey as they were they as under cover new real estate agents. Two criminals were doing a deal there and they came there to stop them and get them arrested. Bobby and Chey and Reno walked over to the receptionist. “We are Mr. Anderson, Mrs. Nicholas and Mr. Nicholas. We are new workers that were hired. We know we were meant to come early but we had difficulty to find this place. Also the bus run a bit late there as well as we flew in last night and the plane run late. We are here from America and all” Chey said to the woman with a sweet tone and a sweet smile. As Reno and Bobby just smiled at the woman and then they showed her the papers and the fake ids. Also no one but the three of them knew that the ids were fake and all. The receptionist looked at all then nodded. “It’s alright. Mr. Sorenson is running late so he asked you, Mrs. Nicholas to take over until she arrives” the receptionist said to Chey who nodded in understanding. “Mr. Nicholas and Mr. Anderson your appointments are in your offices already” the receptionist said to them as they nodded to her in understanding. “So who is my first appointment?” Chey asked the receptionist. “Actually, I am sorry I just checked I got you two messed up.” the recetionist looked between Reno and Chey, after Bobby went in to his office. “Mr. Nicholson is taking over Mr. Sorenson’s appointment. He asked me to let you all know” the receptionist said. “Amanda Jackson, you can go in with Mr. Nicholas. Mr. Sorenson is running late so he is taking over her until she comes. And Mr. Nicholas, all the information about this case is in your office” The receptionist said as the last part she said to Reno who nodded.

They chey went in to one office as Reno looked around for Amanda Jackson. “Amanda Jackson” he said after he got the file and looked around. He then looked down and called again. Reno knew that the criminals would sow up soon but for now he did all he could to so that he won’t seem suspicious and all. The only way there was not to look suspicious is to take all clients that he had assigned to him and that what he did. Just as the other two did exactly. As he waited for Amanda Jackson who could hear voices come from two other offices as he just sighed to that. A minute later he repeated the name as he waited for the person. He then saw the receptionist pointing at Hermione. “Follow me, miss Jackson” Reno said to Hermione with a smile. He then looked down then back at her as he went towards his office, as he waited for her to follow. True, Reno and the other two could have used other identities to get in under cover to catch the bounties but it was the easiest way and much faster way then anything else. That was for sure or else they would have gone in with different identities and all. Reno couldn’t wait until the case was over and the criminals were in jail. That way they could go back to America knowing that they did a good thing and kept people safe as they always did. The cops couldn’t follow the criminals to here but they could so that was exactly what they did. That was why did that. They knew that no one else could and if no one stopped the two dangerous criminals that a lots of people will die again and they couldn’t effort that. Reno knew that he and the other two with him were the only ones who could catch the bounties and get them stopped once and for all, just as he knew that the other two knew that. That was why they all agreed to fly here get the bounties then go back to America and take a small vacation then go back to work. That was also what they planned to do.

Anyway, Reno looked over at the girl as he waited for her to enter so that he could do what he had to do. He then looked down and back at her. Reno cared for people which was why he came to Australia to help protect people. It was also why he took that under cover job, as it was easier then to take an under cover as clients. Since they had no idea as whom the criminals will come as and all. All he and the other two knew was that the criminals were going to blow the place up and they couldn’t let them do that. Reno was sure like the other two that they will catch the bad guys even if it would take to long. Since they stopped bad guys all the time and all. That was what they were good at and all. It wasn’t ever easy, well almost never and they still got the bad guys in the end. So they were sure that now it was the same. Reno thought all that as he waited for the girl to enter and all.

Last edited by Reno Raines on Sun Oct 31, 2010 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 12:51 pm

Hermione sighed a bit in frustration as she observed what exactly was going on, it didn't seem on the up and up to her. She frowned a bit and spoke aloud "you know this isn't a very professional way to run a business shuffling off a client at the last second, I'll conduct my business today; because I really need to get it done though. Your company should inform clients in advance of things like that, I did leave my contact info with Mr. Sorenson and asked to be informed of any changes in scheduling, now can we please go get this deal closed Mr. Nicholas?"

Hermione was being impatient and that wasn't like her, but she was suspicious of why her account had suddenly been shuffled off to a stranger. She had managed a glance at the mans id and unless she was mistaken it was fake. She wasn't going to expose him in public, as long as she would actually be able to begin the process of purchasing the home and have it carry through legally.

As she entered the office behind him she closed the door and sat down in a chair in front of the desk. "Let's be totally honest with each other, you don't work here do you? I don't really care as long as this appointment today ends with me legally being sold a home. I'm not trying to be rude, but I have need of that home. To that end I've drawn up my own contract regarding the home which is to be used as a vacation home, by myself and the people I represent. Mr. and Mrs. Danforth."

Hermione clicked open her briefcase and produced the contract which was legally correct and stated everything that a normal contract with the firm stated but had a few added provisions regarding how long the home was allowed to stay vacant, and some other minor details that were very important to her nonetheless. She had studied the housing codes and laws down here and was quite within her rights to add these things to the standard contract. Hermione slid it across the table her briefcase sitting down at the side of her chair. "So Mr. Nicholas, review that please and then let's set this process in motion as quickly as possible." This appointment should be easy for the stand in as it was merely a formality and Hermione had already been approved to buy the home. All that she was here to do was fill out paperwork which was sitting on the desk in a folder labeled Amanda Jackson.
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Reno watched at her and sighed, also he did understand her and all, however he thought that she should understand that things at times happened without being planned. “Listen, Miss Jackson we are professionals. It just that it wasn’t planned, he was about to head in but unfortunately we have traffics here as well as other things that it’s hard to avoid. Your business will be done today, just not by the one that you originally had a business with, that is all. He thought he would be here but unfortunately he couldn’t so he asked Mr. Nicholas to take over for him. Mr. Sorenson might come later or not at all, it’s really is unknown” the receptionist said then turned to Reno. “Am sorry about that. It isn’t usually like that, just today is slow and not a good day around here. Am sure it will be better” the receptionist said to him as he nodded in understanding. “yeah, I know I can tell and it’s alright. It happens, I am sure it will be better too” Reno replied then looked at Hermione again and sighed. “Yes of course, come on in miss Jackson” he said to her.

Reno understood that she was impatient but he still didn’t really liked her manner, even so he understood her and all. He had a feeling that she was suspicious why her case were moved to someone else and that didn’t surprise him either. Reno knew that he would have been suspicious too in that situation but he would have still been nice about it no matter what. In other words he hated her attitude especially since he knew that things like that happened, it wasn’t planned. People usually inform their clients in advance if they know they will run late, but in this case the real estate agent didn’t know that it will happen. Also he wasn’t a real estate agent he still understood situations like that. As a cop, Reno had situations like that as well as he knew some people he was trying to meet once who run late but couldn’t call him as either they didn’t have his number or buttery was low or stuff like that, so he knew that situations like that happened. Just as he knew that she had no right to be that rude even if he understood why she was that way. Then again Reno knew that not everyone saw that not everyone saw things the same and what she said as well as the way she said that proved that.

As they got in to the office he set right in front of her as he looked at her closely as he watched her close the door and sit down on a chair in front of the desk. “What do you mean? I do work here. Are you not who you are saying you are? It will if you are really the person you are saying that you are, so are you? You don’t care? Well I am a new worker here but are you really over 18 and Amanda Jackson? I see and I understand, so if you really are Amanda Jackson and I see, well that is good so if you are really representing them and it’s all legal then there is no problem at all. By the end of the day you will be able to use it so no worries” he said to her as he looked down then back at her as he waited to see the papers.

Reno watched impressed as he was confused and shocked as well as interested to get it down with. He was wondering when the criminals will show up so that all three of them would be able to collect the bounty and just leave. Reno was just so that the owner of the place was Bobby’s friend or they would need to work pretty hard to get in and stop what was about to happen. However, he shock his head of the thoughts as he watched her get the contract as he looked at the papers she held. As Hermione slid the contact a cross the table to him he just looked it over and sighed. After a few minutes Reno looked up from the contract and smiled at her. “Well I don’t see nothing wrong with it” Reno said to her as he checked the comp then printed a couple of pages. Then he gave them to her and told her when to sign. “Just sign this papers and pay the among it states in the last page and you are good to go.” he said to her as his phone rang. Reno answered it as he heard Chey’s voice. “Reno, I found one of them. However, there is more. Amanda Jackson isn’t a real name so either she is working with them or they are after her. Unless it is a chance. My guess they are after her so, even if she doesn’t now that. She is the kind of girl they usually torch” chey said from other side of the line. “I understand sir, will take care of it” he said in to the phone. “Good and my client is one of them and since I heard nothing from Bobby means he is either got tied up which means his ‘client’ was the other one or he still with a client and didn’t found the guy.” Chey said. “I see, alright, so I think keep her here until you come” Reno said in to the phone. “Yes, the receptionist is on break and no more clients so I am heading over” Chey reply. “Alright then. Will see you in a minute” he said in to the phone. “Yeah maybe even sooner” chey said as he sighed. “Alright then” Reno said then he hang out. “So Miss Amanda Jackson. Who are you really are and what is your name?” he said to her over sudden and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 7:31 pm

Hermione sighed softly her annoyance plain on her face, right now she was out of sorts; and very worried about something. That much was written all over her face, she didn't want to break the underage ban on magic usage, but this man was determined to be difficult it seemed. She looked at him and sighed. "Look I'm sorry I was rude, but I need to get my business taken care of; it's more urgent than you can know. I really can't tell you anymore without breaking several laws and being incarcerated in a prison far worse than any you've ever been to."

She was frustrated beyond belief, and now it looked like she was going to have to use her real name, something she was hoping to avoid. She heaved a great sigh and leaned across the desk. "Listen Mr. Nicholas, though that is surely an alias; have you ever heard of V...V..Voldemort?" He is a very very bad man, well beyond your reach I am sure. He's extremely powerful and cunning and has lots of very very nasty friends. I can't divulge to much about him, or myself; but I represent a secret society determined to stop this man no matter what the cost. The reason I need some simple real estate so far away from the problem is that my family could potentially be in danger and I want to have a safe house for them. Now you have two options, you can either conduct this deal with Amanda Jackson as the name on the lease, or you can responsible for the deaths of innocent people. I cannot divulge my real name to you anymore than you can tell me yours."

She was infuriated and her hands were balled into fists, tears forming in her eyes as she looked across the desk at him. These were real tears and the anguish in her voice was also to real to be faked. Hermione was telling the truth and praying that this didn't come back to haunt her in the end. She was shaking with a combination of fear and anger, the thought of Voldemort finding her family a very real image in her head. She didn't want her parents killed, her world would be destroyed without them. It was vital to her that this deal went through, she hadn't planned on this stranger showing up and throwing a wrench into everything she had worked so hard for.
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 8:44 pm

Reno watched her as he was confused and curious about her. He wasn’t trying to be mean or selfish to her and if it seemed that way then he was sorry but he was trying to figure out who she was only so he could protect her from the criminals that were planning to hurt her soon and blow up the place time. True one of them was caught but the problem was that the other one was still free. He looked down then back at her as he watched her. “It’s alright, don’t worry. I understand you just fine miss. It’s alright. I understand you but why? What’s wrong? Are you being chased or something? Look you can talk to me freely, I won’t judge you or anything. I just need to know this, that is all. Is it really? Trust me I know a thing or two about urgent things. You think I am a fool? Am not, I know a lot of things that you most likely don’t but I do get you and am sorry you have to go through what you do. Oh my, is it really that bad? If it’s that bad then you won’t go to jail for telling someone about it. Look I might actually be able to help you out. I know a thing or two about jail and I don’t think telling someone about what you are going through will get you to jail. In fact I am sure it won’t”

He noticed that she was frustrated and worried as well as scared. That made him realize that she wasn’t one of the ones who were going to hurt people but she was one of the innocent the criminals were going to kill. Reno could tell that she looked like their other victims but he hoped that he and his partners would be able to stop the bad guys because they destroyed another building as well as before they kill more innocent people. He watched her and sighed as he then looked down then back at her as listened to her speak again. “Call me Vince, alright? But don’t tell no one just as I won’t tell no one about you. Alright? It’s not exactly an alias, it’s a name I use right now. See I am an under cover bounty hunter and we are doing something but try to keep it hush, hush. Alright? And who? Sorry, I have never heard that name. sounds like a fictional name, not that I judge you or anything. If you say he is real then he is real. Bad man? How bad? I catch bad guys for a living. Beyond my reach? Why do you say that? Do you know how tough me and my partners are? We are very tough. Is he now? I know someone like that but don’t worry. None of them will stand a chance. They will no doubt lose, why won’t they? Guys like that are hard to defeat but sure not impossible so. Does he now? Are you sure about that? You can’t? why not the more you tell me the more I will be able to help. How hard is it to catch him? Not to hard am sure of it. The guy I know is a lot like him then and if there is a chance that I can stop him then there is a chance that we can stop him. He is human no doubt, right? You can tell me about yourself, nothing will happen if you do. Trust me, alright? Really? Is that so? Well that’s good thing now, isn’t it? Why are you worried about him so much? I see and understand you. The papers are still in front of you so go a head and sign them. Don’t worry you guys will be safe. For as long as you possibly can. If you don’t help stopping him you won’t ever be safe and free from him, believe me. Look believe it I understand what you are going through in away. I framed for something I never done and my fiancé’ died. The cop responsible for that is like you enemy this Vold something gut. Alright miss, I get you are upset but the papers were in front of you for a while now. If you need a pen it’s next to the phone. I already picked to help you but you just don’t notice. Pay attention, alright? Actually you can as I told you the truth about me. My real name is Reno Raines. “ Reno said to her in silent a bobby, Chey walked in pulling the criminal behind them. The criminal they cut had handcuffs on and all. “Vi…” Chey and Bobby said as they froze looking between him and the call. “It’s alright guys I told her everything as she seemed scared and all. I can relate to her as she knew someone like Dutch and all.” Reno said. The big guy with black hair next to Chey sighed. “Reno, why did you do that? She could be lying” Bobby said as Reno and chey sighed. “it’s not a big deal as long as he knows he can trust her that all that matters” The blond haired woman named Chey said.

Reno watched her and her reaction as sad the others, one by one they gave her a hug to try and calm her down. They all were worried and hoped that they could help her out. Or at least try. None of them knew why but they believed her Reno told Chey and Bobby everything that the girl told him as they all were shocked and upset about the situation, as few minutes latewr Chey said:“All what Reno here told you is true” Reno looked at Chey then at Bobby and after that back st Bobby. All of them wised to help out. True they were naïve and all but surely not stupid. A gut feeling told them that she was good person and honest so they believed her. They were worried about her very much. However few minutes later they asked Hermione to wait as they got both bounties then walked back in. he listened to all the things he told him. “They are all caught” Chey, when they left temporary he did noticed that they took the criminal with them yet came back with nothing but money that Bobby gave each of them as much money as they deserve. After that they all looked back at Hermione as they waited for her to speak again.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 pm

Hermione sat through all of this, trying to calm herself down. She certainly hadn't been aware of the troubles at this place, or that someone had followed her. She calmed considerably once the man in front of her began to explain his situation, she sighed softly when he pressed her for more details about her life. "I can't..we are from two different worlds and it has to stay that way. You want to help me with my problem fine?" She signed the papers as Amanda Jackson and slid them back across the table to the man. "Green light these and sell me that property, I don't want to be arrogant or rude, but this "man" is far beyond your understanding.

He doesn't exist in your world, you won't find anything about him; and it needs to stay that way. If normal people knew about Him it would cause panic and chaos. He makes Adolf Hitler seem like a puppy dog, I'm sorry Mr. Raines; but if you want to help me the only thing you can do is use what authority you have to finish that sale. And I know my own world well enough to know that I cannot offer explanation without being whisked away to prison and maybe even suffering the most horrible form of torture imaginable. Our world is divided right now, and those of us in the resistance are very very unpopular. I'm playing a dangerous enough game just coming here, now please..for your safety, for your friends safety..just stop asking me questions okay? I know you are worried and I appreciate that I really do but there is nothing you can do. Only one force in this world can stop him, and it emanates from one of these.."

Hermione knew that this was against the rules to but she had figured she could show them this..as long as they never told anyone. "What I am about to show you is beyond top secret, you must never ever ever speak of it. By showing this thing to you I am breaking more than half a dozen laws in my world." She reached into the deep purse she was carrying and produced a small thin wand that she clutched firmly in her hand. "This..is a wand..it's used for well..you seem intelligent you figure it out." She stowed it away and sighed deeply. "Now just sell me that property..please?"

She shouldn't have done that, shouldn't have shown them; but she was beyond desperate for this deal to go through with as much of a clandestine nature as possible.
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:42 am

Reno watched her as he felt bad for her, he could tell that she was trying to calm down so but that didn’t stop him from worrying about her. He had a feeling that she had no idea of the trouble in the place but he sure did and planned to do all he could to stop it at all costs. Reno planned not to let the bad guys stop her and hurt her that was for sure. He noticed that she calmed more down when he explained her about his situation and sighed as he asked her for more details. Reno just thought if she gave him more information it would help them much more and all. Or at least it will help her more but he wasn’t going to force her to tell him this so, that was for sure. “I understand you…. Believe me I do. It was hard to tell you my situation too. Can’t you just tell me your name? we might be from two different worlds but they are pretty a like too. Either way it will stay that way. Yes I do, I am interested in helping you pretty much. It is why I am here and all” he said to her. Reno watched her sign the papers as Amanda Jackson and slid them across the table towards him. So he looked them over then back at her.” I get you and you got the green light but you can’t leave until the situation here is fixed so. I know you don’t I can tell. I understand that he is but then again the one I deal with is beyond your understanding too. All the criminals are beyond anyone’s understanding. No he doesn’t I bet as he probably goes by a different name. most likely not. Does it? How can anyone deal with him then? Anything causes that anyways. What‘s new? Most people think that their enemy is like that. It is yours just how can you be so sure that it can help? Also as you can tell we are not alone here now. The guy is Bobby and the woman is Chey and they too are worried about you. I do care for anyone and now they are out but that doesn’t mean that the place isn’t yours. You got I but don’t leave just yet, please or you will get killed with some others before you leave the country and believe me no one wants that. If that is all what you need you have but I know from experience that it doesn’t usually help, if at all. Your enemies find you no matter what.” he said to her.

“Tell me one thing, what makes you think that this way you are safer? That people you care for are safer? Look if he is that dangerous as you say then he can find anyone anywhere. Which means that no matter what no one is going to be safe no matter what. So since you bought property here not in your world then I assume you are normal person or if say you are magical then your parents are not. So don’t you think that you need the more help you can get? Considering no one can fight someone like that alone. Besides if he is your enemy then no doubt that he is our enemy too. Isn’t he? So either way we need to know the truth too because how can we protect ourselves otherwise?” Reno added and then sighed.

As soon as the others came back and told him the guys all were captured he sighed relived that they looked at what she had to show and sighed as Reno told everything to Bobby and Chey knowing that they would want to keep it hush hush too.

She shouldn't have done that, shouldn't have shown them; but she was beyond desperate for this deal to go through with as much of a clandestine nature as possible. As they saw what she had to show them they sighed. They all were confused as Bobby and Chey laughed a little until they realized that it was serious then calmed down and looked at her worried as he did. “Forgive them, just like me they never thought it was real. That is all since most people we met had an interesting imagination and we never saw anything like that so we thought it was a game because you are scared of the real one and it seemed funny. Yet they like me mean well” he said as the other two nodded in agreement. “We are sorry you have to deal with something like that. But Reno is right if you don’t tell us then we can’t defend ourselves too. Besides here it isn’t safe like anywhere else. What makes you think it will be more safer anyway?” Chey said as Bobby and Reno exchanged looks with each other then with Chey. As they agreed with her. “you can be sure of that, no one will ever know but us and we won’t speak of it. Thanks for trusting in us and it isn’t going to leave this room but what I told you shouldn’t leave the room either. Do we have a deal?” Reno said as it meant a lot to him and all. “we get what it is used for and if you keep, Reno’s secret then we definitely keep yours but tell us your name” Chey said. “you don’t look over 14, max 15 or 16. Is that so?” she added. Reno and Bobby looked ar each other then at her and sighed. As weird as it might seem they believed her. They thought they saw the wand glow or something but were not sure and that confused them all, Chey included. “You shouldn’t have broken all this rules but if you did then good that you broke them for us and not some criminal or such as they will use you and all” Bobby said as Chey and Reno agreed with him on that.

“Don’t worry about the property, alright? It’s yours. That you don’t need to worry about” he said as he used what needed to make it official. They all knew that she was desperate as they understood her. If they were in her place no doubt that they would be too.

Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:08 am

She sighed deeply growing more frustrated, she wanted to tell these people; but if she did she would be thrown in Azkaban for violating the decree stating that Wizards and Witches were forbidden to inform muggles of their world. Already if she was found out she would be in very very deep trouble.

She passed the money across the table as well. "It would look suspicious if I acquired the property without paying. I'm so sorry, but I cannot tell you anything more; not without permission from..my superiors and their higher ups. I am Hermione, and I'm only 15 years old. Please, do not reveal my actual name to anyone; now if you will excuse me I must be heading back to the airport. I have to return to England before I am missed. It was nice meeting you all and I will keep your secret in exchange for you keeping mine.

Hermione moved out of the office sighing deeply, of course the muggles wouldn't get it. This war was a wizarding matter and muggles would just be in the way. Guns couldn't stop Voldemort, not even tanks and armies of muggles stood a chance against the Dark Lord and his death eaters. The only hope to stopping him lay within the wizarding world, with her dear friend Harry Potter.

She wasn't yet consciously aware of it, but Hermione was somewhere deep down inside beginning to develop feelings for her best friend Harry, that may or may not have been more than mere friendship. She waited at a bus stop outside the real estate agency intending to catch a bus back to the airport.
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:25 am

It upset them to see her so frustrated, they could tell that she wanted tell them everything but they also could tell something stopped her. They understood exactly how she felt, they were things they wanted to tell some people they met whom they were sure they could trust but things stopped them from doing so. So they knew all to well how it felt, the one who knew that better then anyone was none other then Reno himself so. After all he was in the same situation as her everyday.

They watched her do that as Reno took the money and before Bobby could say anything he put it where he had too. It was easy to hear that Bobby was complaining slightly about it as he wanted it even so he knew it was not his or theirs. Reno and Chey definitely ignored him though about that and shock their heads at that. “yes of course, however it is still yours just money makes it official. The boss will allow that you have it too so paying just makes it official but you do have a green light so that’s a plus.” Reno said to her as Bobby and Chey agreed with that. They listened to what she said next and sighed. “It’s alright, no worries. We understand you. Sure we want to know so we could help you but if we can’t help then no big deal, just please stay safe and be careful, alright. We understand so, don’t worry. Hopefully if we ever meet again and they allow you to tell us then you will and if not then not, no harm done. Nice to meet you, Hermione. Just to bad we don’t meet in better terms and all. Aha, 15 years old? Impressive. For a 15 year old girl you are smart like someone older. It’s amazing. You probably got that from your parents, didn’t you? Reveal your name? Hell no, never. Why would we? We are not like that so we won’t. don’t you worry, your secret is safe with us. Yeah of curse, we are heading back to the air port now too since they were caught and we are done here anyways. Talk soon, hopefully and safe trip back and hopefully all goes as planned. Yeah, yeah of course we understand. You can come with us to the airport if you wish to, since we are heading there now too and all. It was nice meeting you too. Well my friend, it’s definitely a deal” Reno said as the others agreed. “It was nice meeting you too, to bad we didn’t meet in better situations and all, just as Reno here said” both Chey and Bobby said to her.

They watched her head out as they finished doing the small things they had to do they left. As they said goodbye to the receptionist and told her they were heading back at all. She seemed rather disappointed since they just started but she accepted that. A minute later the owner and other workers walked in as all were explained, they waved goodbye and left, they promised to come visit one time and all. As then they left and headed to the bus stop.

When they got to the bus stop they were surprised that she was still there but they only gave her a smile. “Looks like we are leaving together after all” they told her together. They exchanged looks as they noticed that they said that together and laughed slightly at that. Then when the bus cane they walked inside as they wondered if she comes in or not. Chey set next to Bobby as Reno set in front of them by himself. He wondered who will sit next to him, not that it really mattered to him anyways but still.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:55 am

Hermione sighed, she didn't really know what to think of these people, but they seemed to be on the up and up. The world weary fifteen year old girl had a ton of things on her mind, none of which she could talk about right now. She wanted dearly to go back to her world and reunite with Harry and Ron. A smile crossed her face at the thought of the boys along with a slight blush.

She had a slight crush on Ronald Weasley, and most everyone of her friends knew about it. She didn't see it developing into anything serious, but still the feeling of butterflies in her stomach was there; and she assumed that it must be about Ron. Though she had shared some tender moments with Harry, surely the two of them were just friends. She climbed onto the bus seeing the only other people she knew in Australia. Hermione went and sat down in the seats across form Reno and behind Chey and Bobby. "Well, it seems we haven't quite seen the last of each other. Thank you for earlier, all of you. You've helped in a bigger way then you can know."

Hermione was genuinely grateful to all of them, she just hoped that they didn't slip up on the bus ride and let out her real name. She had been Amanda Jackson for her whole trip to Australia, and she needed to remain Amanda Jackson until she got back to England. "You do remember me right? Amanda Jackson, from the real estate agency?" She wasn't being rude or anything; just letting them know that she still had to maintain cover.
Back to top Go down
Reno Raines

Reno Raines

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 3:53 am

They didn’t know what think of Hermione just as they knew that she most likely had no idea what to think of them. Also they knew they could be wrong about that but somehow they doubted that they were so. They acted towards her nicely and in a caring manner because they really were that way and all. They thought she was a great person which was rare but a good thing just the same. They had a lot on their mind just as they were sure that she did too, but then again it wasn’t surprising at all. They all wanted to go back home fast just as they were sure that she did too.

Reno looked at Chey who looked back as they smiled at blushed towards each other but as soon as Bobby noticed and coughed, so they looked away as if they didn’t see each other. They both knew that Bobby trusted them but wanted them to only stay friends no more which hurt and annoyed them but they let it be for now. It was true that they were not good in letting their feelings be known but they still gave each other hints, at times even without noticing. At that moment so they thoughts of other things then their feelings for each other or at least they tried to. They did wonder however if Hermione had friends or not but believed that she did. Being that she was the way she was it was no doubt that she did or so they thought anyway. They smiled as they saw her go on the bus and sighed as they hoped that she would be just fine and all. They watched her and kept smiling at her. “Yes it does, doesn’t it? That is interesting so, isn’t it? You are very welcome, we are glad we could help. You are one of the best clients which is a good thing. Did we now? Well that is good as that is exactly what we meant to do so we are glad it worked” Reno said as the others nodded in agreement.

They were glad that they managed to help out as much as they did, even so they did wish that they could do more so. They were going to keep her secret as she kept theirs, since a promise was a promise. If she had no idea that they meant it before then they were sure she would know that now so. They understood what was on stake for her as they were in away in the same situation that she was but not completely the same so. They understood what was on stake and that was another reason they would keep her secret. “Yes we sure do, how can we forget? Like I said you are one of our best clients. We can’t possibly forget you but it’s good that you remember us too, Amanda Jackson.” Reno said as the others nodded again in agreement once more. They knew she wasn’t mean just letting them know that she still had to maintain cover. “Have you called your clients already to let them know that everything is alright?” Chey as Bobby and Reno looked at her together with Chey as they waited for a reply. Even so they knew the truth they were not going to say anything, unless they were alone and all.
Back to top Go down
Hermione Granger

Hermione Granger

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 am

Hermione smiled at the trio that had saved the building and everyone in it from the criminals. She was grateful to them, but she had to distance herself somewhat as until this was all over. Once the war with Voldemort was done and not before, she might be able to tell them everything; but most likely not even then. The international statute of secrecy existed for a reason.

She smiled softly at all of them and nodded gently. "thank you so much, all of you. I wish I could tell you more, maybe someday; but for now it has to remain secret. I've contacted the danforths and let them know that everything is okay." that was coded talk saying she had gotten in touch with her parents. Hermione trusted them to be able to figure that out. You've really helped me along today and I owe you much. To repay you I'm afraid the only thing I can offer is to solve our problem. My friends and I should be able to do so, we have been working on it for a while now and are getting closer to a solution."

That was partially true, though Hermione had no idea what that solution would be. She relaxed on the bus until it pulled up in front of the airport and she climbed off heading into the airport finding her way to the ticket counter where she flashed her ticket, for Amanda Jackson to go back to England, she also showed her passport; which thankfully wasn't compromised, by the trios actions as all they had done was a background check. Hermione nodded to the attendant, waved to the three of them and boarded her plane to head back to England.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Australian wanderings. (open)   Australian wanderings. (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Australian wanderings. (open)
Page 1 of 1